Friday, March 25, 2011

New Spring Layout

Well, with it being so pretty outside in my area I decided I wanted to do a spring bright color layout and do a couple of my challenges that I am participating in.  I am doing the Scrap your Pet Challenge at Scrapbook.com and the croppy cat challenges at ScrapAttackScrapbooking.com.  These are both ongoing challenges.  I am WAY behing on my Croppy Cat Challenges so...I have been using a lot of other artist layouts to get caught up on this Challenge. 

Here's my new layout


I tried taking the picture outside this time in hopes it would turn out better, but it's still not the greatest photo.  I used Pink Paislee papers, Recollections bling, Prima flowers and white flowers from the bridal section at Hobby Lobby.

Here are a couple close ups





The two pink flowers were one Prima flower and I took it apart and made two pieces.  It was really too bulky. 

Thanks for looking and remember to leave a comment for the giveaway!

Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Shelly, this layout is so pretty and springy :D
    Love the color and the simplicity. Cute dog too.

    ReplyDelete