Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Charms for The April Swap

Hey Ya'll!  Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday.  I just completed my April Charms.  I'm so far ahead this month!  Yay!  I have the day off tomorrow so I wanted to get all my current progects ready to mail out. 

The theme for the April Charm Swap is dasies and diamonds!  Wow...what girl doesn't like diamonds?

If you'd like to participate in this swap...you can still sign up.  You can visit the swap HERE.  You can sign up for this until April 1. 

Here's my completed charms...




I know it's hard to tell, but my ribbon has a green swirl on black ribbon and white dasies.  I made the flower on the corner out of the same ribbon I used on the charm.  The ribbon flower is only attached to the tag and not a part of the charm.  Then I added a flower brad in the center to attach it to the tag.  On the actual charm I used a ribbon bar to attach the ribbon and ribbon clips on the ends.  Then I attached the clip to easily attach to mini albums. 

Here's a close up of the actual charm.



I think you can see part of the ribbon and the swirl in the photo above.  Here are a couple more close ups...



In the swap...we have the choice to make charms for people who have their birthday in the swap month as well.  I didn't get a good picture of each individual charm, but here are the bags of the birthday charms I made.  I already have them all sealed and stapled shut so I didn't wanna redo that!



I put each persons name  on the tag on the outside and the bag as well.  I used purple and blue because all of the charms are made from purple and blue beads. 

That's my charms!  Thanks for looking...please come over and join the swap if you are interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment