Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Prima Stamps! Yay!

So...all the new products are coming out for the year and I ordered some of the new Prima Stamps.  Just 4 of them...FOR NOW.  I absolutely love them!  They are perfect for a mini album.  You could even use the packaging to make a very small mini!!  I didn't get any of the larger stamps.  I purchased them from YourSrapbookSupply through ebay.  They were $1.70 each and this was the cheapest I found them.  Here are the ones I purchased. 




I also have my eye on some more of these little stamps!  I hope to get some more soon.  I have gone stamp crazy lately and I'm not really sure why.  It all started with a sale at Joann's...they were clearing out the stamp section and had almost all the stamps on clearance for $4.97...then the next week they were marked down to $2.97 and I had to buy them.  My stamp collection wasn't that large until I purchased all those...I think I bought 8 sets that one day.  That's a lot of stamps!  Now my collection is large and I added these new Primas.  I can't wait to make my next mini to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment