Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Mini as a whole....

Ok, I have made so many attempts at making a video of this mini instead of having to post a page a day.  Although I can give more detail if I post a couple at a time...I tend to ramble.  So here's the youtube link for the rest of the mini if you'd like to scroll through. 

It is very QUICK!  I didn't realize it when I was making the slide show.

I have had other videos upload with no problem, but this one just won't upload.  I even tried redoing the video and now I have given the mini to Kelly so I can't try again.  OK!!  Enough of that.

Here it is...


Thanks for watching and I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!

1 comment:

  1. I am a new follower that is an awesome MINI.

    Wanna follow me to

    http://littlechicbowtique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete