Thursday, February 3, 2011

February Charm Swap

Hey there!!

Here's my charm I finished up lastnight and tag for the February Charm Swap on the Scrap Beach.  You can visit the Forums board at the Scrap Beach by clicking HERE.  Once you get to the Forums...you can find all kinds of places to socialize and participate with other crafters!  Look for the Swaps Galore! category or you can click HERE to find this category.  This is where you will find the Charm Swap.  It's very fun and a nice way to get to lots of different charms to attach to your minis.

February theme was red, pink, bling...thinking Valentines.  So, here's my finished product. 


I kept the tag simple so the recipient of the tag can actually use it if they like.  Here's a photo of the back of the tag.



I kept it really simple on the back too...it's jus white with a little distressing on the back.  I then covered it with a little white bag to kind of protect the beads for shipping and storage.  Here's a photo of the charm in the bag.



I stamped a heart on the front of the bag.  I got this little set of heart stamps at Joann for $1.  They are really cute.  The ink pad I used is also fromt he $1 section at Joann. 

So, that's my charm.  Hope you like it and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment