Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I've been nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award by Meredith.  You can visit her blog HERE.

I also received this award from Kozy Scraps!  You can visit her blog HERE.


I've seen some of these awards going around.  You are supposed to list 8 things about yourself and nominate 8 blogs you love.

8 things about me

1.  I have 4 dogs(fur babies) - Ellie, Biscuit, Honey and Jack
2.  I love cheesey reality TV - ok ok I have admitted it
3.  I have the cutest little nephew in the world that I love more than anything
4.  I love Alabama football - ROLL TIDE!
5.  I love sweet tea and flavored teas
6.  I think being outdoors is so much better than being in.  I would scrap outside if at all possible!
7.  I love music and sing all the time...even though I'm not the best at it.
8.  When I  need to clear my head, I get in the car with my favorite tunes and drive...no destination in mind.

8 blogs that I love

1.  For Scrapping Out Loud
2.  My Moments of Tranquility
3.  Scrap Attack Scrapbooking
4.  Teresa Collins
5.  The Paper Trail
6.  What A Beautiful Mess
7.  Scraps of Darkness
8.  Kindred Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment