Wednesday, October 31, 2012

True Blood Configuration box


Hey Y'all....

I'm still working on my distress ink holder, but I decided I'd share with your my last project.  I was holding off until the recipient of the project received it. 

Here's a pic of the entire box


So, it's a True Blood Configuration Box!!  :)  Eric Northman is the subject and I vamped this box up! 

I did a video explaining everything that I used in the box.  I will link it below, but here's a list of what I used.

Elmer's glue
black paint
red paint
red feathers
black feathers
white feathers
clock necklace charm
momenta clock piece
clock charm
celebrate it black flicker battery operated candles
red mesh bling
gray card stock
silver beaded trim
red chipboard letters
gray resin roses
red metal roses
acrylic sealer
clay (true blood bottle, gargoyle/bat, heart with wings)
Fleur De Li charm
red box pleated trim
red lace
coffin necklace piece
handcuff charms
black mesh recycled packaging
fang necklace piece
black tulle
silver chain
white chain
Recollections mini roses
Metal Corners from Wild Orchid Crafts
Mesh sheets by Making Memories
Tim Holtz game piece
Blue Moon Beads Moon Charm
Acetate
Mini White Roses from Paper Wishes
Thickers - Glittered Black
Thickers - Linen Fabric Gray
Tim Holtz Pin nib
Shrinky Dinks
Red Zipper


WOOOO....that was a lot.  So, here's more photos


I had a really good time making this box.  It was lengthy, but it was mostly due to the limited time I have to craft.  This was my first configuration box and I have to say...after this one...I see many more in my future!  It was a blast, not to mention it was for one of my friends...Monica(scrappin4myboys)!!  Go over and check her blog out...she is a talented chick! She also has a youtube channel.  You can visit her channel HERE

Here's my video for an explanation of what I did creating this beauty...



Thank you for taking a look at my creation!  I am proud of this one.  :)

Have a wonderful day and may the sun be shining where you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment