Friday, May 20, 2011

Gettin Crafty Tonight!!

Hey Ya'll...well it's Friday and I've been running around in a freenzy for the past few weeks.  So, tonight, I'm going to hang out with my girls and we are gonna get to scrappin!!  I have a few projects I'm working on...

Imagine this...I signed up for June's charm/Dangle Swap on the Scrapbeach.  I am so addicted to these things.

I also am working on an altered Matchbox for the first time.  I still have a little time on it but I basically have it in my head how I want it to look.  I still have one item/embellishment I need to purchase though.  I haven't found the right one yet.

Then my last 2 projects are mini album swaps.  If you saw the flower I posted last...that one is for the TP mini I'm working on.  It will for sure get finished tonight.  It's for the secret sister swap at Scrapbook.com.  Then I have one more to finish for the same swap.  I covered an angel spot there ...so I have 2 mini's to complete.  I actually have a lot done on the other one too.  I started working on it right before the tornados hit.  I was working on the tags the day the storm happened.  So...it's going to be a very special mini for my swap partner! 

So...I better get back to work for about 2 more hours then I am headed to meet my girls!  It's been a long time since I've got to go scrap with them.  I hope you all have a weekend filled with scrappy happiness and I can't wait to share my finished projects with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment