Saturday, May 14, 2011

Completed Charm

Finally....I completed the charm and tag together and got them mailed out days ago...but was unable to post to blogger. 

Here's the back of the tag...the yellow piece opens up with my contact info inside.



Here's the charm...it was rainy outside so I had a hard time getting a good photo!  UGH!

Here's the tag and charm together from the front.  I added some ribbons on the top.

I loved the little spools that I found at Oriental Trading and the scissors as well.  I had to buy earring kits, but I can use those for something else.  I found several small spools at Hobby Lobby and Michaels, but never found any this small.  The buttons are from a pack I found in my Granny's sewing room.  They are bright yellow.  I'm sure they are OLD since my Granny died many years ago.  I used some safety pins and some bead mixtures called Fruit Punch that I picked up at JoAnn's.  Oh...and there's another light yellow or white button at the top that I also found in my Granny's sewing room.  The yellow teardrop shape is from a pack of Making Memories chandelier beads.

Here's a couple more photos



Thanks for taking a look at my latest project.  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment: