Monday, July 23, 2012

Quick Masculine Card

Hey Y'all!!!

Well...I have been destashing away at my crafty stuff.  If you sub to me on youtube go on over and see what I have available if you are in need of anything crafty.  I have beads, rubons, stamps...and adding new things when I can.

But, I  managed to make a quick card the other night.  I had intentions of this card being for my dad.  Then I realized I was either WAAAYYY early for his birthday or WAAAYYYY late!!   Since it's in March.  Then I happen to remember a guy that has a birthday coming up on Friday.  I hate for the card to just sit!  So, I packaged it up to send out to him.

Here it is


I used a stamp set by TPC Studio that I purchased at JoAnn.  I used a button from my stash.  The photo shows the color of the button off a little!  Then I used craft cardstock and cut out the stamped image with a spellbinders die.  I used cream cardstock and the woodgrain Tim Holtz texture fade embossing folder.  Then I rubbed vintage photo distress ink over the raised areas of the embossing.  Tied twine through the button and stretched it out.  Attached to the craft cardstock card base and I was done!!  Super fast cute easy manly card.  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment