Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MIA!!!

Hey Y'all!!!  Well, if you haven't noticed, I've been Missing from my dear blog for a while.  My mother has been having lots of health issues so my scrappy and crafty time has become severely limited.  I did manage to upload a recent haul video and a video of my Halloween Mini on YouTube!!  I'm going to share a link to my YouTube channel because I rambled in my Halloween Mini videos and had to do a 3 parter!!  But below you will find the direct link to my Scrap-Mart Haul video.  :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/shellyanne00?feature=guide

WOW!  Feels like a great accomplishment with everything going on lately.

So, I thought I would jump over here and share those with you.  I have a few projects I'm STILL working on but if you thought I was SLOW before...well, now it's even worse.  Time will allow things to get better though.  Thanks for sticking with me!

Here's my GREAT haul from Scrap-Mart.  My first Lindy's Products!  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment