Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Card Making Day - Operation Write Home

Hey y'all!!

Well, today is World Card Making day and if you are a scrapbooker or paper crafter...why not try some cards to help out the wonderful Heroes that keep us safe everyday?  That's right....you can make up cards to your hearts content and send them to Operation Write Home and they will go to deployed service members around the world.  Then the Heroes choose a card from the box and use it to send back home to their family!  You can visit Operation Write Home HERE.  They are also having a blog hop today for World Card Making Day.  You can visit the Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps blog HERE.

So...let's get crafting and make some cards for our Military service members!!  They need to be reminded how much we care and appreciate their service. 

I'm busy making cards myself for OWH but I also have been working on a Dad mini album for my brother.  It's finally finished and I have to get my photos uploaded.  Hopefully I can do the slideshow in the next couple of days. 

Keep crafting!!   

1 comment:

  1. awesome cause for card making,
    you need todo some cards or a project for
    link for pink,ckeck out my blog!and it a giveaway also,tfs

    ReplyDelete