Thursday, June 2, 2011

No Comments from ME??

Hey Ya'll!!

Just wanted to say a thank you to everyone who leaves me comments.  I try to comment back to everyone and then the new projects for the people I follow, but blogger just doesn't want me to do that.  :-)  I am having such a hard time with commenting.  I always get redirected back to sign in, then I have to re-enter the comment...then it redirects me back to sign in and it's a never ending cycle. 

So, if you comment me and you don't get something back...just know I tried.  lol!!!

I tried to comment on several projects today that people had posted and no luck.  Blogger...why do you do me this way?

Anyway...I will get off this soap box that I'm jumping on.  Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. I hear a few are having problems with commenting, so far I have been lucky :)

    ReplyDelete