Here's my latest layout...
I FINALLY got off my stash of Dusty Attic Chippies and used 2 of them on this layout. I painted them with Folk Art Green Metallic paint, added some green stickles then added clear embossing powder and used my heat gun on the top. The 2 birds I painted with a darker brown and put a dot of stickles for their eyes.
I used a prima flower and Martha Stewart punch. The butterflies and double layers and 3D. I like this element. The green flourishes are by Forever in Time. I but them up and made my own shapes.
The bottom piece with the flourishes was on a patterned sheet by My Mind's Eye and I cut it up to take just the flourish to the page. I also added some stickles on this piece and put it on dimensionals to have it cover the end of the Dusty Attic piece.
The clock is from a patterned paper piece that I got from a large stack I bought several years ago. I think I purchased it at Michaels. I also cut out the letters from the same stack that were scattered on a 12X12 piece of paper.
The top note shape is actually from the Teresa Collins Halloween die cuts and I just covered up the Halloween message. It worked well for what I wanted to do on this page.
Here's a couple close ups...
Sorry the photos are not the greatest. Thanks for taking a look!
I have started on 2 other projects. Hope to complete them soon.