Friday, April 12, 2013

My Distress Ink Holder - DIY!

Hey y'all!!

Here's my video to my distress ink holder. I finished it a while ago so I've had the chance to use it every time I craft and I love it!!!  It makes it so much easier to use my inks.  I normally like everything put away and neat and tidy.  Well, when I do that I don't see everything.  So, I tend not to use it.  That's the reason I have done this rotating storage for my inks and the rolodex I am still working on.

It's very easy to do and I explain a bit in the video, but if you have any questions please let me know!  I'd be glad to do a tutorial or answer any questions you have.  This is a great and inexpensive way to organize your inks.  You don't have to stack them the way I did. You can stack any way you'd like.  There are many options.

Here's the video for the distress ink Holder.



Here's the video to the rolodex....not completed, but you can get the idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment